That is my cover.
I paid for the photograph.
I paid for the creation of the chess piece and the photoshopping and the font.
The purple drop shadow effect is from my website background.
Now, I could try to file a report. Astatalk, to its credit, does offer a form:
To file a copyright infringement notification with us, you will need to send a written communication to us with all of the following information in it:
We reserve the right to ignore your complaint, if you provide us with insufficient information.
- your statement telling us that you have found data on our site which you believe infringes your copyrights, or any other right;
- detailed information about your (copy)right;
- the title of the content concerned and the full URL for its page;
- a detailed explanation about how the content infringes your (copy)right;
- your contact information, so that we can get in touch with you (email address is preferred)
However, I'm not at all convinced that I want to provide all my information to Astatalk.