Monday, July 26, 2010

bookmix13 - Bookmaster

This is just my opinion, but when I see books that I know darned well are in copyright, and I see careful wording like this:


Please note that we are not the 'hosts' of these books, neither did we upload them to any hosting provider. We simply find links to books, that were freely available on the web and share our findings with our members!
My blood begins to boil. How is it legal for someone to facilitate copyright infringement? How is it legal to describe ebooks as "free" and "freely available" when any reasonable person could reasonably conclude that they are only that way as a result of copyright infringement?

And, publishers, please note that these pirates charge would-be downloaders $2.00 , so if the books are indeed intended to be "free", this is a commercial use.

bookmix13 - Bookmaster

No comments:

Post a Comment