Monday, January 17, 2011

Astatalk does not always comply with the DMCA

I submitted this DMCA online and also by email on December 21st. My work is still being "shared" almost a month later.

submitted online

Keywords Rowena Cherry

Dear Astatalk,
I regret bothering you, but when two of your members upload three different live links to the same in-copyright book of mine on the same day, December 20th, I feel that there may be some abuse going on.

My name is Rowena Cherry. I own the copyrights on all Rowena Cherry and Rowena Beaumont Cherry works. My email address is REDACTED  My telephone is REDACTED  My mailing address is REDACTED

One of your members has stated publicly that she is aggressive about uploading an author's books if she does not like that author. Since this appears to be the case, I humbly request that you ban all further uploads and discussions and requests, and all past links for all my works.

I have my rights back for FORCED MATE, INSUFFICIENT MATING MATERIAL, and KNIGHT'S FORK, and would like to make a little income from self publishing them. I sell FORCED MATE for $2.99 , DRM-free, to anyone in the world with PayPal. That's not a greedy price. Anyone may read the first couple of chapters, also other sample chapters for free on my website or on the site that sells the book.

The other two books are only available as e-books because my rights were infringed by Amazon and Sony, and I wasn't paid anything by either of them. It would be very hard on me if readers who did not know this were to "share" my books as well.

I state that I have a good faith belief that my copyright is being infringed repeatedly via links posted on your site, that my works are in-copyright and that I have always asserted that I reserve all rights, and never given permission to anyone to "share" any of my works, and I also state under pains of perjury that the above statements are true.

Thank you in advance for any help you can give me.
Sincerely,

Rowena Cherry
Depositfile
oot432

desideria
+ 19
desideria pm 03 Nov 2010, 10:37 ! " #

desideria
+ 14
desideria pm 16 Nov 2010, 21:49 ! " #
Here the link, but please PM me if one of my links is death.

desideria
+ 7
desideria pm 14 Dec 2010, 15:02 ! " #
desideria
+ 11
desideria pm 19 Dec 2010, 03:47 ! " #
desideria
+ 1
desideria pm 20 Dec 2010, 13:33 ! " #
KitiaraSkie
+ 3
KitiaraSkie pm 20 Dec 2010, 13:50 ! " #
PDF@Box
LIT@Zippy




plrs63
8
plrs63 09 Jan 2011, 18:32 #
Please login or register to download
or
Use full direct 100Mbit downloader

No comments:

Post a Comment